An introduction to stup, a CLI tool for saving, searching and organizing daily notes in the terminal.
Over the past few years I have been participating in Stand-up meetings and it took me some time to find a convenient and effective way for keeping notes about what I was doing every day.
I needed to be able to:
- keep notes on the issues I worked on, the meetings I participated in and stuff that blocked my work
- easily access these notes based on their date
- have an overview of what I did for example the last week
- all of the above from inside a terminal without
- having to manually structure and update a single document
- having to manually create a document for each day